Field Trip Funding
Transportation subsidy available
The Honey and Bill Jaffe Endowment for Audience Development and the Center for the Performing Arts are pleased to offer a limited busing subsidy to assist your school with transportation costs for School-Time Matinees. Ask for details when you make your reservation with Keith Brainard at 814-865-5011 or via email.
Search for grants!
The NEA Foundation has compiled a one-stop resource where teachers and education support professionals can find education grants.
Grants for Teachers is a free resource for teachers where you can search for K–12 grants by category, location, or grade.
What change do you want in your classroom?
The DonorsChoose.org website allows you to share your classroom needs with a thriving community eager to help. DonorsChoose.org is an online charity that makes it easy to help students in need. Public school teachers from every corner of America post classroom project requests on the site, and community members can contribute to the project that most inspires.
Making the case to your funders
The School-Time Matinee series at the Center for the Performing Arts enhances in-class learning.
- Allow educators to engage students with a living laboratory—the performing arts;
- Incorporate Pennsylvania State Education Standards to help educators further in-class educational goals;
- Provide experiential learners with ways to engage with core curriculum areas;
- Introduce youth to the performing arts at a fraction of the cost of public performances;
- Are educational and fun for you and your students.