All Center for the Performing Arts presentations, engagement activities, and other events — which had been scheduled through April — have been canceled. Patrons who bought tickets to one or more of the canceled performances will automatically receive refunds.
The Arts Ticket Center’s two locations — at Eisenhower Auditorium and Penn State Downtown Theatre — are closed for in-person sales.
Tickets for Penn State Centre Stage summer presentations can be purchased online or by phone, at 814-863-0255, between 8 a.m.–5 p.m. weekdays.
Buy gift certificates, in whatever amount you prefer.
Before Ordering Tickets, You Should Know
- Complimentary parking is provided in the Eisenhower Parking Deck for patrons attending performances presented by the Center for the Performing Arts. Complimentary shuttle service from the Eisenhower Parking Deck is provided for Center for the Performing Arts presentations in Schwab Auditorium and Pasquerilla Spiritual Center.
- To sit with friends or relatives, you must purchase at the same time.
- The price of each ticket may include a county/regional impact fee and/or other applicable fees.
- Seating for latecomers is not reserved.
- Everyone, including children of all ages, must have a ticket for admission.
- Audio and visual recording devices are not permitted in the auditoriums.
- A Penn State identification card is required to obtain the University Park student price. Each University Park student is eligible for one discounted ticket per event per ID. A grant from the University Park Student Fee Board makes University Park student prices possible.
- All artists, programs, dates, and times are subject to change.