We have completed our 2021–2022 season of presentations. We will announce our upcoming presentations in late summer 2022.
Read about Center for the Performing Arts COVID-19 precautions.
Groups of ten or more are eligible for discounted ticket prices.
Buy gift certificates in whatever amount you prefer.
Before Ordering Tickets, You Should Know
- The Arts Ticket Center now supports mobile-ticket venue entry to provide a more convenient and safe ticketing experience. If you choose the SMS delivery option when purchasing, your tickets will be sent to your smartphone via text message. Learn more about mobile tickets.
- Complimentary parking is provided in the Eisenhower Parking Deck for patrons attending performances presented by the Center for the Performing Arts.
- To sit with friends or relatives, you must purchase at the same time.
- The price of each ticket may include a county/regional impact fee and/or other applicable fees.
- Seating for latecomers is not reserved.
- Everyone, including children of all ages, must have a ticket for admission.
- Audio and visual recording devices are not permitted in the auditoriums.
- A Penn State identification card is required to obtain the University Park student price. Each University Park student is eligible for one discounted ticket per event per ID. A grant from the University Park Student Fee Board makes University Park student prices possible.
- All artists, programs, dates, and times are subject to change.
Center for the Performing Arts members, at the Friend and higher levels, may exchange tickets for another Center for the Performing Arts 2021–2022 presentation without paying a service fee. Individual-event ticket buyers who are not eligible members may exchange for another 2021–2022 presentation for a $4-per-ticket fee. If you can’t attend one of the performances for which you purchased tickets, you may return those tickets prior to the presentation and apply the face value toward the purchase of another event.
For Center for the Performing Arts members only: if you’re not sure at the time you return tickets which other performance you want to attend, we’ll hold a credit in your account until you decide.
Tickets must be returned to the Arts Ticket Center at Eisenhower Auditorium or Penn State Tickets Downtown no later than noon on the day of a weeknight performance or by noon on the Friday before a weekend performance.