- The Arts Ticket Center supports mobile-ticket venue entry to provide a more convenient and safe ticketing experience. Learn more about mobile tickets.
- If you choose the SMS delivery option when purchasing, your tickets will be sent to your smartphone via text message.
- If you choose the email delivery option, you will receive your tickets as a PDF attachment in an email from sender Penn State Arts at the address email@example.com.
Before Ordering Tickets, You Should Know
- Before purchasing tickets online, make sure you only purchase from the ONLY authorized sales sites. Once you hit the Buy button, you should be taken to the am.ticketmaster.com/psuarts webpage to buy directly from the Arts Ticket Center. Tickets purchased from any other sources may not be valid. The Center for the Performing Arts is not able to honor, replace, or refund invalid tickets.
- Eisenhower Auditorium has a continental seating arrangement. Odd-numbered seats are located on the left side of the auditorium, and even-numbered seats are on the right. Therefore, seats 13 and 15 are next to each other on the left side, but seats 13 and 14 are on opposite sides of the auditorium.
- Seating for latecomers is not reserved.
- Everyone, including children of all ages, must have a ticket for admission.
- Audio and visual recording devices are not permitted in the auditoriums.
- A Penn State identification card is required to obtain the University Park student price. Each University Park student is eligible for one discounted ticket per event per ID. A grant from the University Park Student Fee Board makes University Park student prices possible.
- All artists, programs, dates, and times are subject to change.
Center for the Performing Arts members may exchange tickets for another Center for the Performing Arts 2023–2024 presentation without paying a service fee. Individual-event ticket buyers who are not members may exchange for another 2023–2024 presentation for a $4-per-ticket fee.
If you can’t attend one of the performances for which you purchased tickets, you may return those tickets prior to the presentation and apply the face value toward the purchase of another event within the same season. Tickets must be returned by phone or in person to the Arts Ticket Center no later than noon on the day of a weeknight performance or by noon on the Friday before a weekend performance to be applied toward another season event.