Tickets for more than two dozen Center for the Performing Arts presentations, coming to Penn State in September 2019 through April 2020, are on sale. For details about the presentations, go to events.
Patrons my purchase individual-event tickets or create their own Choice series (tickets to four or more eligible presentations purchased in one transaction at a 10-percent discount). Groups of ten or more are also eligible for discounted ticket prices.
Buy gift certificates, in whatever amount you prefer.
Before Ordering Tickets, You Should Know
- Complimentary parking is provided in the Eisenhower Parking Deck for patrons attending performances presented by the Center for the Performing Arts. Complimentary shuttle service from the Eisenhower Parking Deck is provided for Center for the Performing Arts presentations in Schwab Auditorium and Pasquerilla Spiritual Center.
- To sit with friends or relatives, you must purchase at the same time.
- The price of each ticket may include a county/regional impact fee and/or other applicable fees.
- Seating for latecomers is not reserved.
- Everyone, including children of all ages, must have a ticket for admission.
- Audio and visual recording devices are not permitted in the auditoriums.
- A Penn State identification card is required to obtain the University Park student price. Each University Park student is eligible for one discounted ticket per event per ID. A grant from the University Park Student Fee Board makes University Park student prices possible.
- All artists, programs, dates, and times are subject to change.
Center for the Performing Arts members, at the Friend and higher levels, and Choice buyers may exchange tickets for another Center for Performing Arts 2019–2020 presentation without paying a service fee. Individual-event ticket buyers who are not eligible members may exchange for another 2019–2020 presentation for a $4-per-ticket fee. If you can’t attend one of the performances for which you purchased tickets, you may return those tickets prior to the presentation and apply the face value toward the purchase of another event.
For Center for the Performing Arts members and Choice buyers only: if you’re not sure at the time you return tickets which other performance you want to attend, we’ll hold a credit in your account until you decide.
Tickets must be returned to the Arts Ticket Center at Eisenhower Auditorium or Penn State Tickets Downtown no later than noon on the day of a weeknight performance or by noon on the Friday before a weekend performance.