Special rates are available to groups of ten or more for most Center for the Performing Arts presentations.
Join us for a memorable theatre experience at great savings. We count groups among our most valued patrons. Let Len Codispot-Anderson, group sales coordinator, tell you about our exciting group sales advantages.
Try our no-hassle online group purchase program that allows patrons to buy and print tickets with a $2-per-ticket processing fee. Some restrictions apply. Contact the group discounts office for more details.
Call, email, or stop in at the group discounts office at Eisenhower Auditorium for pricing information, seating availability, or to order group tickets.
- 15 percent discount off regular prices for each presentation.
- Two free tickets with the purchase of thirty tickets or more.
(Due to contractual restrictions, some presentations may not qualify for this offer.)
- A 20 percent non-refundable deposit secures your reservation.
- Flexible reservations—you may change the number of tickets until payment is due.
- Extended payment due date—final payment is not due until two weeks prior to the performance.
- We're committed to making the performing arts accessible to all patrons. Contact us for all of your special needs.
Free promotional materials
- We provide posters and handbills, when available, at no extra cost to assist in promoting your group’s selected event. Background information on the artist(s) is available upon request.
Area restaurants and hotels
- A list of State College-area restaurants, hotels, motels, and inns will be mailed or faxed to you upon request.
Details about our 2020–2021 season will be online August 3.
Tickets for 2020–2021 presentations go on sale to:
- Members at the Director’s Circle and higher levels August 10;
- Members at all levels August 11;
- Choice (four or more eligible events purchased together) buyers August 12;
- Groups August 17;
- Public August 19.
On-sale dates are subject to change.