Nittany Parking Deck Instructions
Complimentary parking options:
For ticket holders
Ticket holders receive complimentary parking via ParkMobile.
Reserve in advance
- Follow the Reserve Parking link in your ticket reminder email. You may also visit Penn State ParkMobile and select your performance.
- Select Filters and Access Codes.
- Enter the access code provided in your ticket reminder email.
- Select Apply.
- Locate Nittany Deck from the list of parking locations and select Reserve.
- Sign in, create an account, or continue as a guest.
- Enter your email if you are a guest.
- Add your vehicle’s license plate number, or choose a previously registered vehicle from your account. Select Save & Continue.
- Select Complete Purchase to add the reservation to your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a QR code.
Arriving at Nittany Deck
- Have the QR code ready on your mobile device or a printout of your confirmation email. You may also retrieve the QR code from your reservation using the ParkMobile app.
- Scan the QR code to enter the Nittany Deck, and keep the ticket issued to you.
- Upon exit, insert the ticket to raise the gate.
If you have issues entering or exiting the deck, press the help button on the in-lane machine.
For University Park parking permit holders
Faculty and staff with valid University Park parking permits may enter and exit Nittany Deck by scanning the barcode on the back of their permit any time after 4 p.m. on weekdays, or at any time on weekends.